3330 SE DIVISION, Portland, OR
Newly opened at 33rd Place and Division Street, 3330 Division is right in the middle of inner southeast Portland, and blocks away from the Clinton Bike corridor, New Seasons Market, and great local businesses: Sunshine Tavern, Block & Tackle, The Victory Bar, Shop Adorn, Bridge City Mercantile, Shigezo, and Pok Pok.
These beautiful apartments feature:
- Secured bike storage and entrance
- A personal balcony
- Easy access to public transportation and neighborhood-serving businesses and services
- Pet-friendly, nonsmoking building, certified LEED for Homes Platinum with the U.S. Green Building Council
- Keyless building entry and a cell phone activated intercom system
- Elevator and stair access
- High efficiency electric heat and A/C
- In-unit washer/dryer, range/oven, microwave, refrigerator
- Dual-flush toilets
- Lots of operable windows with natural light
- Concrete flooring throughout
Parking spaces are available for lease on a first-come first-served basis. Many of them have 110w charging stations. Additional fees apply for parking and charging station access.
Call and let us show you the sustainable finishes, top-notch construction, and contemporary design of 3330 SE Division!